Gentle Beast Interlude

-pops confetti-

My beloved Hikki finally released her album! Whoots. I think she looks cute with short hair. Maybe I'll buy her album, maybe not - we'll see. I mean, there's a probability that TANK might be releasing his album soon, so yea.

Oh wait, maybe not, he just had a heart-related incdent early this year.

Anyway, went out for dinner at Fish&Co. to celebrate my brother's birthday. I ate the tasty lemon garlic mussels, baked salmon and prawn trillets(?). The bread they give now for the mussels is a softer kind of bread, not the usual garlic bread base. Suits me fine because it doesn't taste like crap. The prawn trillets are also tasty. If you're the kind of person that likes crispy outer layers and QQ的内料, you'll like it. Best eaten with the sweet, sour and teeny bit spicy sauce. After eating the mussels, it seems I've eaten too much garlic, so after eating 3/4 of my baked salmon, I felt like puking and sick. It's not bad, though, the salmon. What are those small crumb-like thingy anyway?

It's raining like crap. There was this super clear thunder, which sounded near enough, that I thought some HDB flat was split into half. Made me jump on my computer seat.

OK then. Off to watch《終家》. Piang eh, that super 出征 dance is so retarded LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!