頭號甜心

I've updated my PSP's firmware! And now, I can play my much-awaited "Patapon" and "FF7: Crisis Core"!

Scary, thought I might brick my PSP. Heng it didn't! -thank -insert your faith's God here- - Not going to school tomorrow because I have a NDC appointment at 12PM. You say, I can go to school and leave at about 11AM what! I don't see the point la, seriously. The periods before recess includes the BBB's anyway. Yay, to not having to see her face.

There's an E Maths test on Tuesday, so I can revise during the day-off - I just hope I don't keep playing my PSP.

Went Orchard yesterday with my dear 女儿. We both went to eat Pepper Lunch's Japanese Curry Hamburger Rice. Even though I learnt from previous experience that the curry must NEVER be poured directly onto the freaking siow hotplate, some still managed to get into contact with it, so I suffered again.

Went Kino and Dear Dear bought both part 1 and 2 of 「恋空」! Very pretty! Then went her house to crap. Did a bit a bit of homework only -__-" but I learnt a few things about Rubik's cube. OH AND! Her mother's spaghetti is super nice! Yum yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!