够爱

"我的伤和眼泪 化为乌有 为你而流
藏在 无边无际的小小宇宙"
- a chord & 東城衛

Why does "够爱" come out as "狗爱" by default everytime I type "gou ai"?? I'm not That Tiny-eyed Trash/BBB/SSSS. <___<


Long time since I've blogged. I shall condense all that happened during the Hols in one paragraph (albeit, perhaps longer).

JJ Fair had passed (8th March, sold all our Bubble Tea in record time , mwahaha!), Chem & Phy S.P.A over (12&13 March, proved I'm not a practical person), watched "恋空" on 13 March. I have no freaking idea why I'm touched because the movie is so cliche. Cut my hair again, which was disastrous once again! YAY. Cowshit.

Anyway, I gobble up/take back/erase all that I've said about not liking boyband songs. They're quite OK. I <33 "不会爱" and "Ti Amo". But Arron's voice sounds very mismatched with his 师妹, 劉力揚's. 劉力揚's voice overpowered his, a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!