Everlasting

" 街路樹残る 雪たちに
光と風が降り注ぐ
胸を張ってもうつむいても
季節は足を止めないね"
- BoA

Wah lao! First thing that happened when I got home today was that my leg banged against the toilet seat. Fucking pain la! Now there's a bump where my leg got into contact.

Today was the mock "O levels" Oral Examination. The procedure was seriously weird. Part of the weirdness was that we could choose our examiner! But it's kinda like first come first served so, with limited teachers in the end, I chose Mdm Loo. I was kinda nervous, but at least I had some things to crap about. Phew.

After that, went AMK Hub to eat yoghurt! Ate the new Cappuccino-flavoured one. Nice! If you're not the coffee type of person, don't eat it though. Went in search for Dear Dear's plastic handphone cover and to buy her mascara. I wanted to buy 《魔王》there and then, but our funds were not enough LOL.

Felt like buying concealer and eyebrow pencil after today, but concealer's very expensive! <___<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!