Week of Stupid Comments/Questions

Since this week, for some odd reason, is so full of shit weird comments, I present - -please read title-.

Rank 1:
"Eh...Your brother actually looks quite OK leh." -Hui Qing.
This comment deserves some vomit-action. Not only is it a very random and sudden comment, it is also a very untrue statement.
Perhaps it's sibling hatred.

Rank 2:
"Huh? I think you have quite good taste leh." - Li Jia.
-snorts- I want to vomit. This is a compliment but it doesn't fits me. No, it doesn't.

Rank 3:
"What you going there (mall) for?" - Mothers.
Okay, what else can we do at a mall, except walking, talking, buying, window-shopping, etc etc...? You're curious and concerned - fine. But it's just such a "Huh...?" question.

Rank 4:
"Are you coming back for dinner?" - My Mum.
This question was asked when I was about to go meet Krys and take a train to Junction 8. I don't understand why my Mum suddenly had the idea that I won't be back for dinner, because, like every other times, I always come back for dinner if I'm going out at around 1.30pm - 'less I'm at Orchard, but I am not. So there.
Minds are unpredictable, however well you know the owner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!