背徳の情熱

-finds another language to say "Hello"-
Anyway, today's Straits Times' IN interests me - cosplayers and this certain character called Hard Gay (from a Japanese entertainment show). One day, if I could, I'll love to cosplay.
Yes, people, laugh your guts out and DIE.

DIGRESSION: OK, I've found a way to say "Hello" in Latin which, very surprisingly, is "Ave!"!!! I think it's pronounced as "Ah-vey". Ahh, so my screen name's abbreviation is a greeting. Fascinating!

IN introduced Hard Gay to us, supposedly because it's really popular on YouTube. Well, I guess I know why - he's got his signature moves/sound plus his special Hard Gay wardrobe, which is probably spoofing the punk culture. (There's a lot of spikes!) Or something. It's absolutely brainless, but I applaude his courage - I mean, which idiot dares to do something as @$%$#%@ as this in public, not to mention broadcasted worldwide? Conclusion: He's got a loosed screw somewhere up in his head and it's rusting.

OK, now let's do a "To Buy" list:
MANGA---
- Shinshi Doumei Cross #4
- xxxHOLiC #7, #8, #9
- Hayate the Combat Butler #4

PRESENTS ---
- YR = Pencil case
- jL = "French Kiss"? (We'll see)
- Or Cair = Book. Dunno which.
- Krys = Nothing. The only thing she can't buy is Nothing. So I'll give her Nothing. -cackles-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!