another planet

<__< All right, sequel to yesterday's disastrous Youth Day, we have Disastrous Tuesday today. No wait, this disaster actually started happening yesterday--

OK, so. If you're an anime fanatic who loves to watch download anime instead of YouTube's quick, yet low-quality update, you'll know this Bittorrent client called Azureus. (OK, so you don't know, but at least you know what it does - download things)
For some reason, Azureus keeps on disappearing. Yes, I know there's always this toast which pops up telling me how to rectify this irksome problem, but the heck?! I can't find that hr_err_pid thingy which the FAQ told me to. <__<
Though I couldn't find it (goddamn), I sort of assumed it's definitely that freaking Norman Virus Control thingy. Like, what else could cause such a problem? Me? Fine, possible anyway.

I need a macro program.
The disappearance of Azurues is too freaking irritating. Seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!