Depend on you

For once in my whole life, I really wished the floor would swallow me up.

P.E lesson, we had to do 2 of our NAPFA test subjects: Standing Broad Jump and Sit-up. For some OMGWTFBBQHALLELUJAH reason, I couldn't do my SBJ properly and probably didn't go very far. Why probably? Because I FELL DOWN before anyone could see where I've landed my fat arse on, not literally though. But stlll, it was embarrassing. It's a undeniable fact, good thing I wasn't pessimistic or I'll probably be crying. LOL. (Just joking. =P)

Then, after school, I went to Popular(@ Jubilee) to get a new notebook for...er, History. And a pen. At the cashier were two Cedar ladies (O__o) and, well, they were holding up the cashier because they were applying for a goddamn Popular membership card. <__<
But the real problem was, the cashier. She was scanning the items like a tortoise walking on a street! I mean, senior citizens working is absolutely fine with me, they sometimes even outshine youngsters, but it was as if she wasn't taught how to use it. <__<
So, I, the whiney and rebellious nerd, was finally allowed to pay up. Thus I took out $9.
HER: $9.40
ME: -thinking- Wah kao la...I already gave you $10 ok...
HER: NINE FORTY.
ME: -looks at the cash in her hands- -thinks- OH SHIT, I only gave nine. -takes out another $2 note with embarrassment.-

<__< Really. Are all nerds doomed to unluckiness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!