Keep Tryin'

Oh. Since I've got so much Yester-news to babble about, I've created another post! So, if you want to read my extremist post about Tsubasa, please scroll down. (jL: MUST READ, OK!?)

Lijia, you're not the only person who ended up with a super KNS wooden chair in the science lab - I've got one too. Mine's like a persistent tooth which doesn't want to drop - it's shaking, it's wobbling but HECK it doesn't want to freaking fall apart. Stubborn much?

Another really "WTFBBQHOLYCOW?!" thing is that, my phone, which has a PIN code, is now unlockable by PIN and needs to be unlocked with a PUK code. KAO! It's not like my PIN code is wrong! I remembered it to be 1234 very clearly but for some jackass reason it doesn't accept it. I tried three times to no avail and then I'm switched to unlocking with PUK. <__<
Moral of the story? NEVER EVER put a PIN code for your phone. You're just digging your own handphone-grave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!