siren song

(Siren song is not the sirens singing <_<, it's a instrumental composed by Kajiura Yuki.)

Yo peeps! If anyone cares to expRain (explain), I wish to know why a girl, who may be clever, can shamelessly claim other people's blogskin and credit themselves.

http://blogskins.com/info/84206

She took the above blogskin and changed the credits at the bottom to her own name. Really, I doubted at glance that you can make THAT. I mean, we don't talk for even once in a week most of the time, but I'm sure you don't have Photoshop or Paintshop Pro.

That's not it, She took another skin, too, and creditted herself, instead of the original skinner. Thieves. Disgusting. I'm not a OMFGWOOOW!-ly good graphics maker, but like the rest, I HATE thieves.

Will you even visit this place? Doubt so. Anyway, your name has 5 letters.
I don't put your real name 'cause, obviously, I'm scared. I'm a coward, but w/e.
Plus, embarrassment is useless.

Folks, what's wrong with creditting someone who did something for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!