ourselves

What an extremely annoying day.

Part 1:
My Mum, for some stupid, unexplainable reason, woke me up at 5.45am instead of the usual 6.45am. I was kinda perplexed when I looked out of the window (while brushing my teeth) and see all those flats around being "or lu lu" - so much darker than 6.45am's sky. But NVM, I went back to sleep again. Ah hah! ;] Still, I'll rather this doesn't happen because my sweet dream might be ended - but of course if it's a nightmare...

Part 2:
Jia Qi and her "Class Tee Peeps" were asking us to vote for the colours that we should use for our Tee's text. I, being the "Kao la...I already bought the badly colour-themed 1E '05 class tee and now I have to get another?!" attitude-d anti-socialite, I kept quiet and duelled HQ for the book that I wanted to read.
After a while of reading, the gone-wild Polar bear/Sun Bear/Panda, suddenly came and gave HQ his piece of mind.

Bear: EH! Give some opinion la!
HQ: Whaaat...? I'm not even going to buy the T-shirt. It's so ex lor.
B: It's not about the money ok?! It's about contributing.
(That's all I remembered.)

Then Christopher ended with "Fuck la. Attitude for what?!" with a super buay-song face. Excuse me! 你算老几?! It's not like we make a fucking hell lot of noise like the other peeps were! We have quietly done our own things, OK?!
You're just like Jia Ni - you both are quite nice people, but you guys go crazy all of a sudden and start verbal assaulting others, but of course, the Bear is worse - he uses his four letter words.
Go 反省. We're not faultless, but you are to be blamed the most.

Part 3:
The noise from my upstairs neighbours are annoying. Drills, I know youguys are super good tools, but don't think that you can drill so you can make so much fucking noise OK!? I hate drills. They are scary.

Oh, and now I know what causes my Azurues to disappear - the Norman Virus Control. Man, cheap things comes with low-qualityness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!