Got 仇 with me, right?!

Mr SinghNet,

You motherfishing son of a bitch.

I don't usually use extreme vulgarities in my blog ( or even in RL), but your annoying behaviour had got my nerves so much that it snapped and I'm out of control. :]

Thanks to your extremely weather-based (?) Internet service, I always, very suay-ly, get disconnected while using MSN Messenger. If I'm the owner of MSN Msger, I'll make sure I sue til you're bankrupt for causing such an IRKING inconvenience to my program user. Since I'm not Bill Gates or whoever, YOU ARE SPARED.

Although it may, - le gasp-, not even be your fault for causing such a problem, memories from my past life tells me that you're the bitch whom I secretly suspects killed me in my previous lifetime. Thus, you are my eternal enemy and I will jump at any chance to discard your crappy services for the Hub peeps'.

- Ave. (No, I'm not saying "Hi", FYI.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!