This is Love <33

I officially hate SingN_t.
I don't care if it's truly their fault. I have enough and this is the last straw.

One fine Monday morning, I wake up early to get my Azureus client running, but holy shit, the modem wasn't lit up! O_O So, being the BHB person that I am, I decided to settle this problem by myself - annnnnd, the cable got stuck in the CPU. PSSH.
Suprisingly, I managed to get it out with a prayer(?) of "Please let the force be with me". No joke, dude. So, I gave up and decided to work on my layout.
Just before I was blogging, my bro went for his classes, so I took the chance and took his modem. His connection was frickin' slow, so I decided, "Hey, let's change the phone line." And WHOOTS. I'm done and armed with an Internet connection to murder that horrible ISP.

So, I'm in a good mood tangled with anger. :D Well, at least I've won this war. 100 points for Ave's brain. Or something.

Anyway, review!
----------
Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman
I have no hatred for fantasy-ish novels, in fact, I love them. "Anansi Boys" is no exception. I like the clues left by the author which leads us to the true relationship between Fat Charlie and Spider - something about Starfishes becoming two after being split.
The ending was fun and thrilling, too, although I totally have no idea why the heck Grahame Coats became that weasel thingy. Isn't he suppose to become a duppy? Like Maeve Livingstone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!