new world

A-leh, I can't believe the insanity of my school.

Next week is Common Test season and they gave us I.T days?! Not one not two but three??? >O

Take jL's class as an example - their science teacher haven't touched on the topic "Transport in Living Things", only given them an online lesson on it. I think that a lesson conducted by a talking human is much comprehendable than some voiceless document/powerpoint. Besides, you can ask questions. Online lessons are more or less fixed - no flexibility.

But w/e!!! I like I.T Days. Can sleep more and is an excuse for hogging the computer.

------

I was recent introduced to a manga called "メテオ・メトセラ" by a sub-site on tokyojupiter.com and I love the art - if I'm an artist, that's the kind of style I'll love to possess.
So, being the impulsive "siao kia", I combed the Weave in hope of finding out it's chinese name, but it looks like no one publsihed it in Chinese, or something, since I couldn't find it.
Thus, I decided to check out the covers of the tankoubons (for future Kinokuniya trips when I will comb the store for this manga). And since one of the thousands of results was provided by Amazon Japan, I bookmarked the page. Ah HAH.

Yea. That's that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!