OMFG!

I just downloaded and read Chapitre 122 of Tsubasa (scans courtesy of Chibiyuuto).

After reading it all I can say is if you're an idiot who's thinking of dropping the series because of a shit reason like oh-god-it's-so-boring, you should slap yourself a hundred times, write "I will never drop any CLAMP series ever again." a thousand times and bang your head against the wall. o__O

Chapitre 122 is super super super good.

SPOILERS:
From what I read in Chibiyuuto's blog, a lot of people are speculating that the clone is CCS!Syaoran. I've got my doubts. We'll actually I'm just totally confused because I am not 100% sure who's talking and who's not. The Syaorans, I mean.
//End Spoilers

So, if you're someone who haven't read Tsubasa, you should. Right. Now. 今。(Say, E-Mah)

EDIT: I'm sorry for causing any mental/physical harm to you, Wee Li Jia (aka Mushroom), for my assumption of you having a fetish with that ex-policeman, Mr WWD. Really, I don't reckon you'll still be obsessed about everything he does after what he did to us today. What a 朝难搞的人。

Comments

Anonymous said…
Erm... wtf is this about?
averlyn said…
I don't need to explain my crap to a stranger. :]

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections