Salut D'Amour

Annyong!

It's so cold right now, I have to wear a sweater at home. I can't believe Singapore can become so cold. Singapore leh! The one year, one season Singapore!

Been marathon-ing "Beethoven Virus" since yesterday! I realise the starting episodes are always draggy, boring in a way that doesn't encourage you to watch more, that's why it's always full of humour, to at least keep some determined viewers watching - or is it the other way round?

Anyway, the main point of this post is to share my joy with the Internet!

Halfway through "Beethoven", I thought many of the scenes' backdrop looks uncannyly like the one used in Yunho, Junsu and Micky's episode of "Introducing Star's Friend" (which I realised, did mentioned "Beethoven Virus").

Can't screencap a part with more Yunho and background than this.

I like this scene - it's funny and romantic. =P
(Screencap credit: Luv@Soompi!)

So I really wanted to know where and what was it, but I had absolutely no idea how to find out since I don't even know the name.

Then while I was reading this week's "U Weekly", they mentioned the place! Lucky!

Petite France is the name and it's a French-styled village, with a Little Prince theme, I think. Maybe it'll change, but it should be permanent? The place's near/at Nami Island.


This is so a top must-go place for me. It's so pretty! <33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!