Dangerous Mind

"내가 그를 죽여 사랑 없는 더럽힘도, 날 비웃고 있는 운명까지 다"
-東方神起
This line is strong. Me likes.

Junsu sings a Malay song

What. The. Heck?!

FITB Rising Sun Perf. Commentary

Junsu: -dolphin scream- RISING SUN!!!!

Annyong!

My PCJ's back from Malaysia!
WELCOME BACK!!
HAHA, please treat this as the comeback party. Maybe you should hold a Comeback Stage like those Korean stars, haha!

I'm so annoyed. I can't finish my blogskin. I have no idea what to do with the blank canvas. OK, not really blank, I just need to have the header done. I had a cool idea, but I can't finish the thing! I'm stuck halfway and I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN! The youtube videos' look really gets on my nerves.

ARGH! Why don't I have JoongBo's 100th Anniversary high-quality scans?!

Tomorrow, there's "We Got Married!" on MBC right?
If there is, it's the 2nd last episode for JoongBo! OH NOES! ;____;

2 out of 4 of my favourite couples are gone, now another one's going too?!

In loving memory of my favourite couples... (This sounds weird.)

AnBi Couple - The cute couple that everyone loves. (Credit: Coolsmurf!)

AlShin Couple - The romantic couple that gets the least airtime - WTHECK! It's not like they're not popular! (Credit: Coolsmurf!)
The Ant & The Witch couple - A! (They're not leaving - never ever, I hope! - but this photo is too good) (Credit: Coolsmurf!)

My favourite Ssangchu couple: 4th dimentionism + crazy laugh = <3! allseoul'dout!)

Ahh...that makes me feel better - just a tiny bit. Blog-therapy, maybe better than retail therapy? At least it's free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!