Happy TVXQ! 5TH Debut Anniversary!

OMFG DONG BANG WON "MVP OF THE YEAR" IN MUSIC BANK!
$%@#TFOIWGJ@!$U!@$C!@(@#*%@*#^($^(!!!

On this memorable day they did themselves proud again.
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY, DBSK!
To some, you're just a group of talented singers with good looks, but to others, you are their life. 

To me, you are 5 very talented, cute and charming guys who speak a language that is totally alien to me, yet I want to know more about you and wish that I could dream about. I feel hurt when others say badmouth you and truly wish they will try to know you better instead. Most importantly, you make my life more enjoyable in many ways. This crazy feeling!

必ず、いつかは会いましょう。
必然です。

There's still Music Core's Special Stage tomorrow. I'm so not leaving my computer even if an earthquake occurs. And then there's the SBS Battle of Popular Songs. But damn it! It's from 8.55 Korean Time until midnight! I hope Dong Bang's performance is way before 11.30PM, before my Internet connection dies. Argh whatever! Even if it's after 11.30, I'll make sure I watch it til the end as if my life depends on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!