AMIGO

"돌아봐 멈춰봐
내게 기횔 줘야 돼
속빈 男, 허세 男
비교 말아, 나는 완소 男"
- SHINee

Never thought the day I pimp SHINee's song will come but IT HAS! WTH!

OMG EPIK HIGH'S ON MBC'S GAYO DAEJUN NOW!!!!!
My holy crap the song they sang are all my favourites - "One" and "Fly"! WHOO YEEEEH!!!
Speaking of which, can't wait to watch their performance on SBS's Gayo Daejun part two. Thank goodness there's no trot on MBC...yet - hopefully there'll never be!

Sorry for getting high - I'm in the New Year mood, man! Was gonna do the End-of-Year celebration post, but then I should do it tomorrow since I went biking with PCJ and DEAR2 today!

NOTE: Random Gayo Daejun updates throughout the post.

-digression start-
2PM's singing...Well, what else? I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LIP-SYNCING TO IT! #@#%@#$^@$ This New Year high....OH SHINee's singing "Amigo" soon!
-digression end-

Before skating, went to KFC for lunch first. We are seriously a bunch of maniacs - talking in front of the KFC counters for 5 minutes straight? Nice! But well, DBSK deserves our undivided attention. While we were eating, we kept talking about the recently passed SBS Gayo Daejun. We probably laughed too much or something, 'cause this annoyed (for no reason! REALLY!) and annoying KFC auntie came and told us something along the lines of "If you want to talk, talk. Don't later spill your drinks!" WHAT?!

-digression start-
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! TROT?!?!?!?!?!? I'm going to cry...No, I better mute TVAnts
-digression end-

After our longest stay in KFC ever, we finally got to Bishan Park and rented skates and for me, a bike. I thought my cycling skills died after that one time I cycled during our class chalet 2 weeks ago, 'cause the bike was uncontrollable - it turns very, very easily. Turns out the bike's front wheel wasn't straight. Derek joined us a little while later and what the heck! Second time skating and so good already?! Bull - must have practiced at home!

-digression start-
HOLY CRAP! Junjin danced with Dam Bi during her "Crazy" performance!! Now Junjin's doing a solo dance segment! Man, I wish Yunho was here! WTH!? Junjin didn't sing "Wa"! Damnit, not 10PM yet! OH WTHECK! 5 MORE MINS AND IT'S 10 ALREADY!
-digression end-

DEAR2 didn't quite manage to skate at the park, but after it started to rain and we went to a void deck, she managed to skate pretty well! Before we went there though, I got scolded by the bike rental auntie 'cause I accidentally let her bike fall. She went shouting something like "My bike no need pay money one ar?!" LOL.

Void decks aren't the best place to bike (anyway you're not supposed to! So don't do it! LOL like who's gonna believe me?!), but it's still fun. PCJ and

-digression start-
Wow! What the?! Now there's a "We Got Married"-style interview with Kim Jong Kook and Baeek Ji Young(should be)?! I bet they're gonna do a collaboration singing each others' song like last time on Music Core. OK, I better end the post quick - freaking TVAnts lagging again. OMG?! No BJYxKJK collab, but a KJK, BJY and DAESUNG collab?!
-digression end-

PCJ and Derek tried to ride the bike with the skates on and it works!! -claps claps- After that PCJ kept holding on to my bike while I cycled so as to get "free rides" - lazy ass! There was once DEAR2, PCJ and I tried to fake-inline skating and without control, DEAR2 kept moving forward and almost ended up in a drain! LOL man hilarious now that I think of it, but still dangerous nonetheless.

After skating/biking, DEAR2 and I went to shop at AMK Hub! She got herself a pretty "I ♥ PARIS" schedule book (which I wish I had bought instead of the tiny, but pretty one), a handphone strap, and we both got a card holder, all at Artbox. Got myself a new handphone pouch too - spacious!

OK okay, HAVE TO RUN! FREAKING TVANTS CHOPPING UP! DAMN IT I MISSED BAEK JI YOUNG'S PERFORMANCE! @#%@#^)*#)%&!&$%@!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!