데자뷰 (Deja Vu)

Annyong!

Another day at home watching videos like some stalker/hermit. Still in SS501-mode - DBSK, please make some appearance soon!


Argh, the video doesn't show up: SS501 - Idol World EP 4 Part 3

Can't help but laugh at other people's misfortune. Mianhae!
Hyung Joon is seriously a scaredy cat big time, but Hyun Joong's like, immune to ghosts. He's not 4th-dimensional for no reasons!

Read today's Straits Times' "Digital Life" section. There was this article suggesting the best online storage site and the author's highest ranking site was Windows Live!'s SkyDrive. Definitely not, for me. 

MediaFire's the best, IMO. If you want some decent reasons/proofs, let's compare the maximum size for a file. SkyDrive's has a limit of 50MB, while MediaFire has double of that -10 0MB. One more thing, MediaFire has no storage space limit, unlike SkyDrive, which, according to Wikipedia, has a limit of 25GB.

If I were to upload all my DBSK videos to SkyDrive, I will not only end up with a heckload of HJ-Split-ed part files and I'll have to worry about what to do after I finish using the last 5GB of space. MediaFire still requires me to HJSplit my files, but at least I won't as many part files.

But that's only if you're someone like me, who has loads of humongous files and have no external hard disks to dump things temporarily. If you're just looking for a place to share some small files with friends, anything is fine.

Haha, maybe I should be a part time consultant/journalist. Anybody hiring?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!