Exploration of the Human Body I

There's nothing better to do (for me), when you're bored, stuck at home, thinking about DBSK and shopping and that really pretty bag, than watch videos. Of people making a fool out of themselves so that you can laugh. It might be cruel but I think they might enjoy the experience themselves. I would. 

I actually watched "Explorations of the Human Body" after a few variety shows' Horror Specials, but I'll blog about them later. 

So, EHB. I only watched two episodes beforehand, which are, of course, the only two which featured DBSK. Right now I'm at episode 4. Up til now, they had conducted tests related to tastebuds, eyes, stomach (Sounds weird?) and strength. Tests includes eating the top 3 spiciest chilli, spotting differences in two images, swallowing food in a upside down position(WTHeck?! I know), tricks to winning arm-wrestling and others.

Why I blog about this show is mainly because I'm so amazed at the arm-wrestling tricks. They sounded so downright retarded my reaction was simply, "Yea right, no freakin' way, OK?"

OK. There's two ways, one is to hold your nose, doing that elephant nose thingy, and spin around 10 times.

And it actually works! I'm actually very skeptical about this at the start but then, if Eunhyuk lost to Yesung most of the time, I don't think he could've won so many times in a row. Think about their explanation, it makes sense actually.
One thing about this is that it only works if the strength difference isn't too big, as proven by Kang In and Shin Dong Yup. Of course you can't expect something so drastic to happen.

Another one is the test on the SuJu peeps eyes. It's very, very ridiculous, IMO.

Simply put, the SuJu members goes for a "health checkup" and they are made to fill in "forms" alone in a room with a doctor. What's tested is whether the SuJu members will realise that their doctors had been changed. The first few will have their doctors switched once, while the people after that gets their doctors switched thrice.

It is very WTF. How can they not realise their doctor was switched?! OK, switched once? Fine, possible. But thrice?! And these doctors' simliarity is just that they have the same white garb! One even has curly mid-length hair! 
Out of 11, only two members realised! No way! They must have went drinking or something late the night before. This level of cockeyeness is higher than mine. I applaud these guys.

Blindness aside, this part was hilarious. Watching those fake doctors crawling around on the floor, members not realising something fishy's going on and Shi Won's shocked expression when he realised his doctor was changed. Ahh, crazy.

Some other fun facts from episode 4 (which I finally watched finish while switching between that and blogging): weightlifters smell liquid ammonia before competing so as to concentrate and taping your toes together can make your long jump distance further.
The liquid ammonia thing is definitely for sure - I should know better, having smelt in during Chemistry class. It's really a rude awakening, but too much gives you migraines, me thinks.

More later! I have so much to say. There's still the post-chalet and the horror specials post. Blogging is fun...!

EDIT: MD, my blogskin is now eff-ed up in Google Chrome too. Hurray. <____<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!