SURREAL

Wh0000000ts! I <3>SO love February 7th.

Here's why.

a) I finally got myself "Honey & Clover" vol. 1!!!!
OK, not the main reason actually, but when I ripped off the plastic wrapping on the 単行本 and felt the texture of the book jacket, WAH. Man, I never knew Chuang Yi's so generous, give us good quality covers. So damn happy. OK, so they're still stingy about colour pages.

b) Tainaka Sachi's 君との明日 single is released!!!!
Like, OMG?! I've been waiting for this darn single since last year. Finally, it's February 7th!!!! -tears- LOL. Overly dramatic.

c) "Zenith" gets stocked at bookstores!
OK, that's the sequel to "Exodus", which LJ thinks is not a good book jsut because the earlier pages were drop-dead boring. -silence- Man, lame. Oh man, I digressed again. Anyway, I think I'm going to get Zenith on Sat- or Sunday. Wh00ty.
(Wah lao, my vocabulary obviously sucks - other than wh00ts there's no other word to describe how I feel sia.)

d) I SAW SUZUMIYA HARUHI NOVEL NO. 7 @ Comics Connection!!! OMFT.
Oh god. I saw it and I seriously wanted to buy it RIGHT AWAY. But I didn't. 'Cause I didn't bring my ComicsC membership card. -____-" Damn. So I 托 jL help me buy it on Friday. I hope no other Suzumiya fan buys it before I do.

OMG I LOVE 君との明日.
I think even though Krys do not listen to J-Pop, she'll like this line:
"偶然じゃない 二人出会えたのは"
Which means something like "It isn't coincidence that the two of us meet".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!