Aitaiyo.

You know, I feel so happy I want to sing "Hare Hare Yukai". LOL. Anyways.

Before-recess classes are extremely unbearable. It's so unbearable I want to scream. OK. "That's so crude," quoting jL. Recess is like, party time? Especially for today.
Lijia and Yanrong helped us, jL and I, plus themselves to smuggle toasts up to the outside-library area. Then we sat at the dark and scary corridor leading to the...haunted mansion staff toilet. -__-"

Anyway, fastforward to lunchtime.
I went to a vending machine to get a drink after finishing my economic rice* and when I pressed the button for Lemon Tea, Lemon Barley came out instead. >[ 妈的. Are the refillers like, cockeyed cockadoos or WHAT?! Jamie also got a Lemon Barley instead of Lemon tea carton last Thursday. Last. Freaking. Thursday. For. Christ's. Sake.
I doubt that the "Lemon Tea" (Lemon Barley in disguise) from last Thursday's refill wasn't sold out, since the authentic Lemon tea from the neighbouring vending machine's was sold out. So, you know what? I think the refillers are really, seriously, definitely, absolutely and 无法置疑-ly cockeyed cockadoos.

Then we had HCL Common Test. Mr Soon (Mr Invigilator), wanting to shut all the animals in the human zoo called "classroom" up, slapped our exam papers against the teacher's table to create a boom to shut the animals up. After the big bang, the CT started.

Since it was afternoon and I was probably too pissed off about the Lemon Tea/Lemon Barley incident, I did not have the heart to do the darn paper. So I really want to lay my head down and sleep...but the nerd in me continues to kill my brain cells by forcing me to work. Sheesh.

After I finished the paper for about 5 minutes, I noticed the headphone from Mr Soon's amplifier drop. So I was thinking, "Should I tell him or be amused by his ignorance?" Before, I could decide, his headphone tio trap between Yanrong and her chair.
Hah! I felt kinda guilty 'cause it's going to 打击 his 自尊心...but I stil laughed. .[Self justification starts]Hah, well, everyone builds their happiness on someone else's pain anyway.[Self justification ends]

OK. Bye. Gotta update GHC blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!