COUNTDOWN

Kyouhei(?): Just looking at our faces causes her to nosebleed.
Hiroshi: My face never makes her nosebleed.


And why's that?


That's from "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" episode 3. Damn, I love that show - it's so lame. 見てください, jL!

Anyway, haiz. I hate hot and stuffy days. It gets on my nerves. To helllll. We went to the YCK Sports Hall to cheer (not me, I watched) for our school's Volleyball team, but I guess our cherring was a nuisance and disturbed them, thus they lost.

Though the match ended we had to wait for the damn prize-giving ceremony, so we get to watch the Xinmin and Sembawang Volleyball boys team battle it out...And hell, did we see Mr Albert Kang's "brother", "Robert". OK, his profile is totally siamese-twin-like but his face isn't.
His team, Sembawang lost though, what's more, he didn't play at all. Anyway, the guys' match was something like the Zoo vs. Humans - the Zoo team had moves like "Penguin Spike" and "青蛙跳". I don't understand why, instead of the girls having moves like "Penguin Spike", it's the guys.

Anyway, I'm skipping tomorrow's school. HEE! Or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!