Aozora no Namida

"どこまでも行ける
自分失くさないなら" - Aozora no Namida by Takahashi Hitomi.

Yo. I'm posting again, even though I've already posted today. I totally cannot concentrate on 勉強(say: benkyou)-ing for my History common test so, I'm here!!

I'm so weird. I don't know what to do using my computer, but I'm still stuck in front of it? Is this like, obsessive-compulsive disorder rooted from using the computer too much? Must be la. Or jsut that I look at Chapter 1 of the History textbook and feel like slamming the book shut and make a barbeque fire out of it. Lol.

Anyway! I learnt how to say "Heaven" in Korean! "Chun gok"! Thanks to Lau(1) (Lau(2) Lau(3)Lau(4) (Lau(5)! Must learn how to say "go to hell" from her. Or, "Shut up". LOL.

OH AND! Chuangyi finally publsihed "Honey & Clover"!!! Slow de lor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!