样子

Oh. My. Gawd.

Like, I forgot that I have a A Maths class test next Thursday.
Like, I didn't bring my textbook back to revise.
Like, I'm not going back to school til Thursday, so I can't get the book?
Like, I also forgot to bring back my Physics textbook.
Like, the Physics test's on Friday?

Okaaaay...Now I'm glad this is just the Common test, not the "O" levels. -sweatdrop-

Anyway, today's Lunar New Year Eve! あけましておめでとございます! 新年快乐,红包拿来!

...

Sorry la, recently pock-gai-ed. Anyway, I'm going to some restuarant at Funan City(?) for the reunion dinner! Hope they got black pepper crab. O__o! OK. Highly impossible, since all the reunion dinner I've eaten NEVER EVER have Black Pepper Crab! 妈的。What? All the crab hide because they're scared that all the Chinese eat all the crabs in the world and there'll be no more crabs?! Oh miiiiaaaaaaaaaaan. I'm so lame.

I think I'm going to apply for a Kinokuniya Priviledge card.
Comics Connection sells a normal thickness "凉宫春日的……" @ $18, non-member price and Kinokuniya sells it @ $13, non-member price. If I have a Priviledge card, I'll get the book at a even cheaper price, say $12. I buy novels at Kinokuniya too, anyway. Kinokuniya is my <3. I LOVE YOU. Marry me!

Ahem. Sorry.
Well, goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!