BLUE MOON

Animes I might watch:

Lovely Complex: Girly site but the Characters' Intro page is quite cool. LOL. I'm going to watch this anime because the intro page is cool. Okaaaay...

Darker than BLACK -黒の契約者-: Mysterious guy with a mask. On ar. Lol.

風のスティグマ: GONZO's title. Must at least see if it's my cup of tea.

瀬戸の花嫁: GONZO's title. Looks quite cool.

ロミオ×ジュリエット: Romeo x Juliet - Japanese style. GONZO's title, once again.

Elcazador: Cool splash page. LOL. Lame reason much?

Devil May Cry: Don't have the game, so I'll watch this instead. We'll see. Probably will drop it halfway. Heeh.

Emma Season 2: Might watch, but will probably procrastinate - haven't even finished the first season.

Potemayo: First thought whe I saw the title, "Potemayo? Potato mayonnaise is it?" OK, anyway, looks like another "Manabi Straight" which was so craptastic (in the sense that it's so lame/weird/funny) that I actually look forward to the next episode. Maybe they teach you how to make Mayonnaise potato?

Baccano!: Railroad thingy...? Er, OK. Art seems OK. Let's see how it looks animated. I would love to know "Who gets the last laugh?" though. Type of anime...unknown?

Zero no Tsukaima Season 2: Er, never watched season 1. Wanted to. So why not watch season 2 instead?

Higurashi no naku Koro ni: Watched season's 1 first...6(?) episode and scared the shit out of me, thus dropped. Or maybe it's lack of interest...We'll see.
EDIT: OMG. I just read from some anime blogger's blog that Oyashiro-sama's curse in season 1 is a parasite which makes people crazy/aliens trying to invade Earth?! WTF?! Er, is the joke on me?

PRISM ARK: Will probably watch one episode and drop due to girlishness...who knows? But I'll definitely(?) get KOTOKO's opening theme for this anime.

怪物王女: Will probably watch. No idea why, just that I really want to know the plot.

CLAYMORE: We'll see.

I say so much crap but I'll probably drop 3/4 of them. HAHAHA...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!