君との明日

Haikei, watashi no oujisama burogu.

The above quote from an anime which is so....!

Yea.
Anyway, Chemistry Common test = おわりです! Finally. -wipes away sweat from forehead- Went to J8 today to er, walk walk? The initial plan was for jL and I to go to the Popular bookstore @ yonder for assessment books/'O' Level guides + for me to buy Suzumiya Haruhi vol. 7, oh and Tsubasa 17. But then Lijia and Yanrong joined us, thus becoming a gai-gai session.
I did get myself a copy of Tsubasa vol. 17...but they don't have SH vol. 7...!

They do have vol. 8 though.

So I bought it. Heh.
And I asked jL to help me buy vol. 7 from Sun Plaza's Comics Connection. Wh000ts! What a great waste of money. OK, splurge of money. If there's such a usage.

Oh and.
The refiller of the craptastic give-wrong-drink vending machine, must be an extremely cockeyed cockadoo. Because when Yanrong pressed the button for a Apple-Kiwi juice, Apple juice came out instead.

...

My gawd, where have the eyes gone?
OK, so many it's the machine's fault. That's OK, I kicked the darn machine twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!