Close to you

NEW. SKIN.
FINALLY.

I dunno since when, but i've been talking about a new skin ages ago but only now it's completed. And of all times, I completed it during the Common Tests week. What great timing sia.
OK, enough sarcasm. I got myself a C-box to replace the old Saybox because
a) I realise how frustrating Saybox is compared to C-box
b) the Ads are gigantic
c) my friend, Joann's blog is using the same tagboard as me!
Reason C is my fault, mostly. I made Joann a blogskin and needed a tagboard to complete the preview-look, so I kinda threw in my tagboard's code. Right now, she's abandoned the blog and thus the tagboard is stuck there. I got a few tags from people who were actually visiting HER blog not mine.

The tagboard's the only new thing, except for the skin, obviously, and future posts - like this one! Yea, and although skinning is fun, I hate the putting-up-of-the-skin-on-the-blog part. Like, right now, although I've uploaded all the images to Photobucket, the blog doesn't look like it should.
I uploaded the images from an older version of this skin and a few minutes ago, I went to upload the new version's images, but when I transfer all my code from Notepad to my blog's template, the old images weren't replaced with the new images. Goddamnit. Not like it's the first time this happened. Sheesh.

Anyway, took Hist. Elective and English Common Test today. English was full of chimology and Hist. was...OK. Surprisingly. 'Cause I wasn't studying yesterday - I was trying to kill bloody Sylph from "Tales of Eternia". It's quite OK if I fail though, since I didn't put in effort to learn, heh.

I'm looking to our Club Activity #1 on 13th February. Why...? 'Cause it's like, the first official Go-Home Club activity! Plus I need to get a new bag, probably a T3* to go with my new clothes, and a pair of shoes.

Oh and, WTF IS WRONG WITH CHOCOPETS?! HUH?! WTF?!
I'm getting thin air for a pet. HAHAHAHA! Geddit...? Nuh--no? Oh, OK, nvm.

* T3: pronounced as Tea Cube
Meaning - Tai Tai type.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!