Planeterium

Yo, the Weave. You must have been bombarded with trillions of New Year-related articles and here I am, adding more insult to your injury.

I'm not gonna talk about how many ang pows I've got 'cause it's not the amount of ang pows I've got that matters, but the amount of money inside! $___$ LOL.
Anyway, I went to the airport at around 2pm(?) 'cause my father wanted to + there wasn't anything nice (sorry!) to eat @ my Ah Ma's house. We wanted to dine at Swenson's but went to Fish & Co. instead because, surprisingly, there was a long queue at former. That's OK, because I get to try the delicious Mussels with Lemon and Butter! Lao eh, damn nice sia. LOL. Before they served the food though, the waitress brought a plate of sauces...wich I thought was the $8.90 mussels I ordered. Good thing it wasn't, or I'll flip the darn table. Two of the sauces was chilli and mayonnaise, the third was, get ready for some weirdness (and this isn't a sauce), GARLIC.

O____o

Dude, WTF. Seriously?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!