Starless Night

OK. I think I'm over the horrible hairstyle thing - self-consciousness overtook my reason.

Anyway, back to normal. You might think I have split personality though, how can someone get over something they were ranting and cursing about yesterday and be totally calm tomorrow?! Well, I guess there's more important things to do - like my "Hols Ass". -groans- Damnit, I can't print the worksheets/assignments out, but I can do them in front of the computer...yet I don't want to. Dude. Talk about procrastinating.

Anyway, instead of doing my HAs, I decided to clear the pile of anime episodes I haven't watched yet. I mean, WOW! Like Death Note is up to episode 12 and I still haven't finish episode 7?! OK, not an extremely good example...er, OK, got it - Tsubasa Chronicles Season 2 had already ended like months ago...BUT I've got, like, 5 more episodes to the end. <__<
Anyway, I realised I'm not an exactly hardcore anime fan, since I hardly watch anime 24/7, but I do have my favourites which I will kill to at the same episode that Japan just aired - like, Ghost Hunt. I totally have no stomach for even "Beginner" level of Scariness, which Ghost Hunt falls under the category of, but, you know. Humans - they like doing ironic things like watch a scary movie when they know they are going to cover their eyes throughout "ZOMGHOLY...!" parts.
Sad thing there's hardly any comedic animes which I'm watching...except for Code Geass - which can get randomly cracky sometimes.

I think I'm not a Blogger, I'm a Blabber. I blab whatever comes to me while I'm blogging (or blabbing, this is confusing) and that's why I'm talknig about my horible hairstyle a moment ago and suddenly you hear "anime".

And just when you suddenly heard a realization that I'm a Blabber, not a Blogger, I'm going to end this post!!! WOAH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!