a song of storm and fire

OMG, I love Gendou.com Radio.

OK. Yo, Internet! You are the one and only faithful reader of my blog although this faithfullness is probably forced. Anyway, I'm almost done with the coding of my new skin(since yesterday, actually)! And I managed to make two icons which I think are decent enough to be publicised.

Well, went out to Velocity@Novena Square this afternoon with Krystalle because she wanted to find a schoolbag. Eversince the day she told me there's this Veolcity thing at Novena, I've always believed it to be an entire different shopping center with 20 or 50 new shops but, major shock + dissapointment, it was just like Edge@Bugis - a new section in an old mall.
Since it's small, we hung around Velocity for less than an hour (I think) and went to Orchard (since I needed to pass the time before I can get my dinner)...AND GOT MYSELF A COPY OF "NEW MOON"!!!!! Like, hell yea! Finally. The deprivation of "New Moon" had caused me a lost of appetite for books. it's a si bei 烂 excuse for not reading, over-usage of the computer, being on crack, but...who cares!

And, allow me to digress, I WANT A MICROPHONE!!!! 'Cause I wanna upload a failure to OMGsong.net!!! Man, it'll be so damn fun but I have no microphone. Not to mention Audicity! Puu...The first song I wanna try will be erm, "Yubiwa" or "Shinkirou" but the latter's a Korean song! -needs to know pronouciation- If any of my blog-readers care a shit about my suggestions, go to OMGsong.net and listen to Kureji's uploads! Damn good.

Ahem, back to topic. Oh whatever, this is me. I am the digression queen. Everytime I digress there's no turning back. So...er, goodbye! LOL. Yep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!