JEWEL

Man, Ayumi Hamasaki seems as if she's really not so popular and out-dated but argg!! I love "JEWEL"! I love ballads, tearjerking and melancholic ones. Especially when they sing it like as if they've really been through the pain.

And (whoots?) I've "upgraded" from Blogger to Blogger Beta! Hell, like everyone's doing that!? I know, alter ego. (HAH! Who remembered about Alter Ego?) Well, anyway, since it's an internal change, not an external change (means can't be seen on the blog itself), I decided it's worth mentioning...or maybe not?

Well anyway, there's a external change which can be seen on the blog though and that's that I've added a ChocoPet thingy. Well, I was introduced to this thing by jL and thoguht it was a pretty neat idea so I got an account out of pure curiosity (no worries, no cats killed), but man?! It's rather hard to earn points, I think, and there's only one game which can get you points - the others: I'm not sure 'cause there wasn't any indication. It looks rather lonely in that corner (not to mention weird <__<) so I'm thinknig of changing a tables blogskin, like jLs, instead of the current collaspable-DIVs one.

Damn, mother nagging. So, er this is an improvement - every 2 days a post!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!