Clear the Area

Ok...the fangirl in me had made me watch that FFvXIII trailer thrice and, yea, the song doesn't suck now, in fact in fits the mood kinda nicely.


Anyway, I'm updating my links page, in hope that Krystalle will stop her crap! not pester me to change her link.

Now that all sitely updates are through, let's talk about my life.

Damn. I think Kingdom Hearts II or whatever has a feud with me or something, I got myself another copy of pirated KHII after the first one that my Dad bought didn't work. (You ask: "Why didn't you go and change it then, idiot?" 'Cause, it's bought in M'sia. <__<) And, you've got it, the one I bought doesn't work EITHER! Damn I feel like killing someone.

So I've called up Krystalle, once again, to accompany me to get myself a change. Sucks. Now that I think of it, my KH disc also is a bit conky... So, what does this teach everyone? Don't buy pirateds!!! -self justification starts- Well not like I don't buy originals, I do! Just that, unless it's a "Greatest Hits" title, it'll probably cost $70 - $90. "Greatest Hits" titles are around $40. Which is still quite ex! -self justification ends-

Too bad Krys' brother doesn't play RPGs!! Damn! Or else I can borrow! Ahahah! LOL, siao kia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!