Sweet Sacrifice

"Fear is only in our minds" - Sweet Sacrifice sung by Evanescence.

Damnit. I am like the most unlucky and super-swift-perhaps-instantly-karma-ed pirated game buyer. I went to change my faulty KH2 discs on Sunday and it DOESN'T WORK!!! F***!!!!! I mean dude?! That's like the...4th time?! If I include my Dad's copy too it'll be 5. >[ But I suspect that the one I got when I changed on Sunday is the one I got on the first day I bought it.

Anyway, you know, when one has a problem they always try to put blame on something or someone to make them feel better? Yea, I found my scapegoat, Krystalle!!
Maybe I'm not the suay-kia, maybe it's Krystalle's fault that I ALWAYS get a f***ed-up copy. 'Cause she's the one who accompanies me to change every single time! >)

Well, yesterday the shop vender said I could change titles if it still doesn't work so yea. I've already decided on a title, Tales of the Abyss (which HQ plays and IGN.com gave a 8++), just hope that a) IT WORKS and b) they have.

Funny shit, I care more about whether it works more than whether they HAVE. O__o It's like telling me I care more about chocolate instead of cocoa powder. Hey wait, most people DO care more about the chocolate...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!