Rain

GODDAMNIT.

How can the, erm, water cycle manage to rain so much?! Is it having diarrhea?! I'ts OK if it rains actually, but WHY, OH WHY! (OK, too dramatic) The Internet connection's speed gets lagged too! What the crap xInfinity.

Oh, and the accusation of the rain affecting the Internet connection isn't 无凭无据+没证没据+乱放狗屁. Ask Krystalle. Well anyway, our connections doesn't lag every single minute of playing Solitaire Showdown on MSN Live Messenger during a sunny or, what's overrated, a fine day. But, take today for example, when we move our cards, we get to witness Matrix-like slow-motion effect. Like "WOAH! FREE SHOW!!" You say? No, dude. It sucks because I am too stupid to understand Matrix I hate lagginess!

Anyway, homework completion bar! I'm gonna make a homework completion bar, because
a) I totally have not made a single thing in Photoshop for lightyears;
b) I have no idea what homework I have left;
c) I have no sense of urgency.

Anyway, I'm listing out all the homework first, then the completion bar comes later.

Holiday ASSignments:

English
  • Read newspaper everyday (Forgive me the use of Singlish but, please la, like you know. -rolls eyes-)
  • Finish that Vocabulary book crap
  • Read 3 books(?) and do crossword puzzle with new words you've learnt in said books

Maths

  • -cheesy poem starts- Teachers say have, homework run where? How would we know, no need do lo. -cheesy poem ends-

Science

  • Chemistry "Balancing" Worksheet

Humanites

  • Find articles about "Conflicts" & review

Higher Ma DeMother Tongue

  • -cheesy poem starts again- Teachers say have, homework run where? How would we know, no need do lo. -cheesy poem ends again-

See?! That's what I hate about the teachers in my school, give a heckload of Holiday assignments and half of them nowhere to be found. <__<

And when you DO find them? Time to pass up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!