Result

I said I was gonna make a "Hols Ass. Completion bar" right? Well, goodbye to it. I've managed to have enough luck and inspiration to make a new blogskin and thus, will not add more burden since I've got to do the coding for said blogskin.

And damn, I love Photoshop .
And, not to forget, the tricks you can do with it.
AND! Textures! And pretty things that gets made thanks to it.

Anyway, ahem. I had been watching Trinity Blood, Lost Season 3 and 花样少年少女 lately to pass time. Trinity Blood is OK, I love the opening theme "Doresu". =D Lost is nice too, but I think there's not enough comedy to motivate me to watch eps 5 - 6. (Yes, I know it's not a comedy series but look, there's so much mystery yet nothing gets solved.) 花样少年少女 is totally ROTFL. The accent which they have when they speak English is really funny. (I'm not being mean.) But yea, although 吴尊 seems to 咬字不清. Or are the others also 咬字不清-ing? I dunno, but I do know that Ella doesn't have this problem. AND HECK! Her reactions are always so -____- then LOL.

And that gay school doctor is cool. (Keyword: cool. Not "OMG,I'M IN LURVE...!"-spits-)

Anyway, just found out from Yan Rong's tag that there IS Maths Hols Ass. and it's in Mr. Tan's folder. <__< Damnit...Hope (Miss)AYY forgets or we can't get into her folder! -prays- OK, praying works as good as shit. -curses-

Well, good bye.

*Please teach me how to end a freaking post, 'cause my posts ends like a cliff does - abrupt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!