GOD DAMNED.

WARNING: Major usage of vulgarities and bitchy ranting ahead.

OH. MY. FUCKING. TIAN.

I can't believe it just happened to me. Seriously, man. I thought bad hairstyles were just problems I'll have to deal with when I'm in primary school. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME. You can be absolutely cruel but straightforward to say that I deserved it, but I am still going to vent my anger.

I went to Krystalle's favourite hairdresser's salon to get my hair cut. I chose to go to the apprentice section. $6 for washing and cutting. The first thing the hairdresser said to wound my absolutely small and possibly non-existent ego was "your hair is oily". DUDE. OK? It's not MY FREAKING FAULT that I have such a problem.If you ask me, I'm absolutely pissed disgusted by that fact too.

Then, after getting my hair washed, the cutting part came. Well, I was really skeptical about the apprentice's skills 'cause the first thing she started doing after asking her teacher what to do, was to cut my hair ends 平. Hell, of course I freaked and asked what (the fuck) she's doing, but she went, and said "My teacher asked me to cut it 平 then layer and 剪薄 your hair"

I probably should have listened to my instincts and ran out of the damn saloon right away, but no, I didn't, 'cause for all I know she's just preparing so that it's easier to cut. So, with the thinking that after she layered and all it will be OK, I decided to sit there and wait.

But in the end, it SUCKED, bad. REAL BAD. Seriously, by the time I walked out of the saloon all the ego that I have, if I even have in the first place, were gone - ALL RUINED BY A HORRIBLE HAIRSTYLE.

Man, let me tell you, if the apprentice's teacher didn't came to my hair's aid, I will look like a total nerd, not just a nerd but a GUY nerd. I looked totally like a boy before she came.

OH MY GOD. BARBEQUE. HALLELUJAH. JESUS CHIRST.

I totally do not want to walk out of my house. ARGG.
If you are a friend of mine, PLEASE BUY SOME HAIR EXTENSION FOR ME. PLEASE. I WILL PAY YOU BACK DOUBLE.

ARGG, why does nothing that I expect ever happen, and whatever that HAPPENS are always BAD NEWS?! WHAT AM I?! A CURSED PSYCHIC?! DAMN. Seriously I feel like Fate hates me. Do you hate me?! Well, do something to anger me again and you're as good as dead, asshole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!