Sentimental City

ANNYEONG, BLOG!!!!

Do I sound high? Well, I am! Haha!

...
Ahem.

Went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic's open house today with Pervee! The school is very ulu-ly located and looks old from the outside. The buildings further in the campus looks newer though, and there's this pretty food court building which we ate our lunch at.
Seeing the food prices at the poly...-sighs- I really, really want to smack those people that caused our canteen food to be so inhumanely expensive. The only saving grace for these people is that the burnt-down hawker center was set up temporarily right next to our school. I mean, these polytechnic students are paying less for more food while us, poor secondary school students (once upon a time for me but I bet the situation isn't getting better for those that are in our school now) are paying more than $2 for a plate of pathetic economic rice which definitely isn't economic at all.

Moving on!
Pervee and I went to check out the place after filling our stomachs! Since we both were interesting in Mass Communication, we went to the School of Film and Media Studies. I dunno why, but many thought we are students of the poly - this group of visitors even came and asked for directions! We acted like we are students of the school, though - we went on an self-guided (Read: unguided, probably unauthorised) tour of the FMS School! I like the place - there's a video-editting room, a radio room(?) and plenty weird rooms for all sorts of activities, but of course we didn't go into them - we'll totally get kicked out for sure. The people in charge of the real tour gave us a short introduction about the advertisements made by the mass comm students, though!

Went to Jurong Point to shop after the open house! So, so full of shops! I bought a pair of Converse shoes there!



It's a double-tongued Converse and on the outer tongue, the reverse side is checkered! The canvas colour isn't white but actually...yellowish-beige? It's really pretty but the picture does no justice to it. I went back home, told my Dad the price ($66...!) and I got a dressing down. <___< Oh well, at least it wasn't in vain and I love it!

I wish I have a job - then I won't have to claim back the money for buying this pair of Converse! Aish! The Skate-With-Us guy called again (since I sent in another application) but the interview location is like at the other end of Singapore - Tampines! My Ma - I really wish I could go work there but, hello? What, do I learn skating and skate there to work?!

All I hope now is either Haagen Daaz's company or my laopo's workplace contacts me! PLEASE CONTACT ME! I deserve this job okay! And I mean it when I say that! (LOL, BHB.)

Something random - The new Windows Live Messenger is f-u-g-l-y. Very fugly.

EDIT:
We all know DBSK's Japanese album's coming out in March, but WTH! It has so much content! I like!
UNTITLED [2CD+DVD / Jacket A]
Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki)

New album release from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki) includes single track "Doshite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Daro?," theme song to the TV drama "Taioushinjiki," "Sennen Koiuta," main theme to the film "Subaru,""Bolero," intro theme to the anime series "ONE PIECE," "We Are!," and more for 14 tunes total (subject to change). Jacket A edition includes bonus CD and DVD with seven music videos and digest footage of their "3rd Live Tour 2008 - T -" performance.
*Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
(Info from cdjapan!)
OMFG!!!!!! #%#@%^@#^@$%# Dong Bang's new Japanese album's gonna include 7 Freaking MVs!!!!
I'm wondering what 2 of the MVs will be since there're 5 singles since their 3rd album. Even counting "Purple Line", there's still 2 unaccounted-for MV. If I can be the producer/DBSK(OK, kill me)/director/etc., I'll choose "Wasurenaide" and make "Annyeong Sarang Annyeong" into a Japanese song and shoot MVs for them.
As for the 3rd Live Tour digest? Well, we can definitely stay tune for the crazy commentaries just like the digest for "Five in the Black" in "T"! "RISING SUUUUUUN!" Dolphin-style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!