지금처럼 (Piano Ver.)

"그대 발 닿는 곳에
어디라도 내가 항상 서있을 꺼에요
많은 날들 남아
이별은 아직 이른걸"
- 东方神起

Loads to update!!!! =)))))

"I know that we are meant to be", Advertising and PR course! Like what Pervee said, whatever course/school we get is 命中注定的!

Got our results yesterday. I definitely felt more nervous when getting my PSLE results than my "O" Levels - WTH? Felt very disorientated yesterday night, thinking about what course I should go. But after sleeping, I'm sure I'll get into Advertising and PR. At first my first choice was Mass Communication but after straightening my thoughts, AnPR is the one I'm truly interested in. So, it's settled! I'll just put some other interested courses into the next 11 choices.

Watched "Australia" with PCJ and DEAR2 yesterday. Firstly (not about the movie), the cinema is Arctic-cold! And right at the back of the cinema, there's actually what I shall call the "suite seats"! It's like a couple seat with a table in front.
Anyway, the movie wasn't bad, I feel. The critics are, well, critics. I admit it's really long and the script is more suited for a mini TV series than the silver screen, though. Nara's grandfather, King George weirded me out most of the time he appeared.

Went with YR 老婆 and Sally to TCCHR and got myself a job as a waitress! Thank goodness the person who took care of my application was smart and knew I was referred, so I landed up in Holiday Inn with 老婆&Sally. The same person told us Holiday Inn is a good place to work - I'm relieved and actually looking forward to working with them even though 老婆 told me about the annoying female manager. She wonders what would happen if I gave them my 招牌 pissed face. HAHAHA! Going for training this Friday - hopefully I can work with 老婆&Sally on Saturday!
YR 老婆 and Sally! Hope we have a great time working together!

I'm closer towards my goal of shopping more, going to DBSK's dance class and...just getting richer! WHOOOOOOOOTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!