ORION

"君と出会えたキセキが
今僕に
生きている意味を"
- 中岛美嘉

'Nyeong...! I said I should finish watching "Ryuusei no Kizuna" and "Beethoven Virus" by tomorrow before I get my results - not happening! I went to Bugis with DEAR2 earlier in the day 'cause she wanted to get some clothing from Dorothy Perkins! Met a very nice salesperson while we looking at cosmetics. =) Can we nominate her for GEMs? LOL.

Anyway, I didn't finish watching "Beethoven Virus" (and doubt I can by tomorrow noon!) but I did finish watching "Ryuusei no Kizuna"!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH! Really, it's worth it getting "cheated". The last two episodes made my eyes stick to the computer and that's a feat considering how bored I can get in just a 30 minutes anime episode. The ending is quite predictable for someone that has watched enough J-drama about crimes.

Still I think it's a great show. Moreover, it's the first show I finished watching since graduating (and learning some things about watching shows and reading). If I was still the old me, I would have thought the ending sucked big time and the motive for the crime was downright retarded, but now I know better.

Although I think the some of the earlier episodes are just fillers and totally do not advance the plot, they're still rather hilarious. Love the way they made every fraud case into a "movie(?)". It's quite creative and fresh, I think. Mika Nakashima's random appearances are welcomed and funny, too!

It's very random, but I suddenly have the urge to go watch "Kkotboda Namja" (Korean version of Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden/...U Know?!)! Man, I wonder when will I finish watching "Beethoven Virus"! So, I shall!
Annyeong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!