Beautiful Today

"내 가슴이 떨려와.. 내 두눈이 젖어와
내겐 너무나도 beautiful today
숨을 쉴 수가 없어.. 눈물 감출 수 없어 
네가 선물해 준 beautiful beautiful today"
-Park Jung Ah!

Ya, PCJ! I got new "holiday assignment" for you - translate "Beautiful Today" for me!!!!!!! =D

I think I'm going crazy - I used to hate using emoticons like =D and =) but now I'm spamming it!

Anyway, Went to...

Chicago Booth School of Business!
(hopefully my future workplace!!! -prays-)

Why the hell am I at this school that is a) expensive and b) for extremely smart people? 

To visit my dear Pangi Chye Ja, of course! (Well, actually to get my posting verification slip but still...!)

Man, I was so damn shocked at how pretty the campus looks. Totally not expected! You probably thought I visited some temple to 拜拜 when first seeing the photo, but no temple is fully air-conditioned right?

I repeat: Everywhere is air-conditioned! (Except for the yard, i.e.!)

If I ever get married to a guy that can donate 300million to their alumni school, I swear I want to build this kind of house. Oh my God, so darn pretty. It's really quiet inside and (pardon the lameness) makes you want to meditate. LOL, I know, but it's that serene.

I'm sure I'll love working at this kinda place because:
a) there's chocolate at the reception desk!!! (PCJ koped one for me, LOL)
b) there's a rather spacious buffet lounge which is next to a...
c) tea room with...drinks. Not sure about what's there but I bet it'll be Changmin's most desired workplace, too, after seeing it
d) you get paid very generously
e) the location is scenic, near to shopping malls, near to food, near to transportation, near to heaven
f) it is air-conditioned
g) the people are nice (according to PCJ's report, haha!)
h) I HAVE NO JOB! DUH! $@^@$^@@*^*%!#%@!

Ahem.
Seriously, this place rocks. If only our schools are half as good - I'm not even talking about an all air-conditioned school, OK!

Speaking of schools. 
On the way back home after reunion dinner on Sunday, my uncle's car went by Anderson Secondary School. It's super impressive for a government school, I think they've even got a sports hall/building! Which, of course, our school doesn't have after making us fund-raise for one. <____< 
Will anybody please give us a proper explanation about where the crap the hard-earned money went to? Somebody better build the damn thing soon or give us an explanation before this whole thing turn into another NKF!! There are rumours that the money went to bringing the whole school to a musical - better not be true because, for one, I didn't even attend!

Getting wordy - time for a picture to end it all! =]

This is a warning - explain before Yunho beats the crap out of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!