Bolero

"月光の下…
がむしゃらに希望のリズムを刻む 夢が募る"
-東方神起

IT'S "BOLERO"'S RELEASE DATE TODAY!!!!!!!

And they got Oricon No. 1 again!
-Pops Confetti-

OK, I shouldn't get so excited when it's only a Daily Oricon No. 1 - I shall get very excited when they hit top spot at the end of the week! HOORAY! OMG, that day might just be the start of the Chinese year! Another sign of this year's success?

Finally we all get to hear "Bolero" and "忘れないで" in it's full, crystal clear glory. I like "Kiss the Baby Sky" when it's not the chorus part, but I think I'll grow to love it someday soon. Micky sound as if he's drunk during his narration, though. Haha!

And the new song, "Nobody" Knows"'s preview is out...! Man, I love jazzy numbers - can't wait for the MV already! It reminds me of BoA's "Make A Secret"'s dance and outfit, but I hope there won't be fedoras and canes - too expected.

(Not really) Enough DongBang-ing for the day, moving on!

Went out with Pervee today to walk walk at Orchard and Plaza Singapura. I didn't want to go out specially just to get my Zipia bag only, so I asked Pervee to spend the day with me! Ate some really nice food (I bet I'll get replies like "I KNEW IT!!!!" when Pei Qi and PCJ sees this!) today! No need to elaborate about Pepper Lunch's salmon cream pasta, just that I did try their Kuromitsu ice cream, though, and it's nice!

What's worth mentioning: There's a new (to me la...) shaved ice place at Far East Plaza!

"Breakfast in Bed" Shaved Ice!

There's chocolate syrup, rainbow rice, vanilla ice and really crispy cornflakes that refuses to turn soggy even after the shaved ice melts. Super. NICE!
What's more it's cheap and you get a rather pretty place to eat at, too. Even the menu is pretty! The place's at the lowest level and right behind Su Korean Restaurant - the name's "sweet SLICE of life", go eat NOW!!!!

Zipia bag later...I'm tired and just want to watch DBSK videos. Annyeong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!