永遠

"君に愛されたから 私は私になれた
時を運ぶ風よ どうか あの日の永遠を"
- BoA

"Love at first" listen. Sometimes I wonder why breakup songs can sound so happy and hopeful?
It's been a long time since I love a BoA song so much. "永遠" has the innocence that's trademark of Japanese-BoA. I'm so glad she and SM didn't abandon the Japanese market for the American.

Torturing me and depriving me of sleep the last few days, I've finally put the demon to rest! I'm done with my JAE selection and I am really bent on getting in Advertising and PR. Second choice is TP's Visual Communcations...The rest are history and I wish I won't have to even reach second choice - I want APR and I will have it. I can say it with so much passion but it boils down to luck now, I guess.

Anyway. I love Poly.
It's not just getting a laptop (Oh, the thought kills me with excitement), it's getting your dreams realised and becoming independent. 
MSN-ed with Krys and a hardly-talked-to friend, Jian Zhi! I'm super happy for JZ, and I think it's because he used to be a funny and not-serious type of perosn in pirmary school but now he's got a very clear picture of his future. 
Krys, despite her single digit score for both L1R5 and L1R2B2, also is very sure of what she wants and I'm so glad for her! My best friend in primary school, we might not be like we used to be, but I'm just happy for her.

As for me, I'm sure of what I want to do, but not sure of the course to take. Regardless, I hope I won't err for this and regret anything.

Tomorrow's training day for my job! 
Argh, I need to get a real pair of court shoes, not just Mondo plain heels. God, wore those out with DEAR2 yesterday and almost died! Something really funny is that I had to walk barefooted on the streets of Orchard Road for a distance because it hurt so much! A woman walking by even went, "WTH?!" Well, "WTH" back at 'cha - I know it's not a nice sight but my feet hurt! Here's another "Crazy Things I Did" addition to the list!

I'm missing the days of daily Dong Bang. =[
Rest VS work? Rest, duh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!