Lalala…Love Song (Scat Song)

ANNYEONGHASEYOOMGWTFTHISISCRAZYBAMBAYA!

"Annyeong" and "'Nyeong" are getting old as post-openings - time for some change! Haha!

Just back from a very early reunion dinner with my relatives from my Dad's side. Ate at a really ulu Ah Yat Seafood restaurant. I couldn't believe it when the appetizer that came was salmon sashimi!!!!! AHHHHHH, heaven! My aunt asked me to try eating it with wasabi-ed light soya sauce, I did and I really think wasabi is not my thing! Not that it's very spicy, just...싫어! No dish very memorable from this meal, I would have complained that the crab was totally miskilled for the wrong dish (White Pepper Crab) but then, the crab is too small to matter. The previous time's food at some restaurant in Geylang was the best! The lobster porridge is <3333! 
OK, my god, stop thinking - I'm hungry...again.

Got my Zipia stuff yesterday! Everything fits and even the slip that came with one of my purchases isn't too short - whoots! Their sizing provided is smaller than the actual, I think. I ZIPIA! I want to get a certain top from Zipia and a watch too. Money, please drop from the sky!!! -gets bricked and -_____-ed-
Once I get my purple bag next week, there is going to be a major lagfest at my blog with all the pictures of it. Haha!

YR 老婆's not gonna work anymore at Holiday Inn! -sigh- I don't want to work alone at this 虧本 job, so I'll carry on looking for better jobs while holding on to this as a (super!) casual job. 
LET ME GET A DESK JOB! Pretty please? I'm damn good at computer, scanning, etc. LOL, WTH.

I realise my blog's full of word (as pointed out by Li Jia). I should restart the tradition/habit/whatever that I had when I first became a DBSK fan! OH YES. I like!


아기처럼!

I think my blog will look livelier this way. HAHA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!