Wrong Number

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

-calms down-

OK, so, today is the last O Levels paper, the telemarketer job seems promising and I found the 4 new songs on Dong Bang's latest MIROTIC Version.
But the bestest thing of all...!

I saw "Wrong Number"'s MV! (Thanks to saltnpepper@soompi)

I have no freaking idea why I can't embed it here. But that's not the point.

YES I CAN.

(유키카제@DNBN.org)

The MV is....!
It's kinda like "The Way U Are", colour-wise (very deep sea blue). Everybody looks wonderful dancing/lip-syncing in suits and I can't help but go "OMGGGG!" at Yunho! He looks really good in a suit. The MV is kinda fanservice for Yunho fans, since his role is an annoyed boyfriend who is bathing.
Story's kinda like, DBSK in trouble with OL-stalker-fan - only creepier, richer and more high-tech (she even has CCTVs installed in their homes! What crazy nutcase).

Breakdown:
a) MV looks really good, but it's kinda weird watching them dance to "Wrong Number".
b) The starting dance steps looks kinda contemporary to me, very emotional?
c) Junsu has new parts to sing ("Yeaaaaa, oh oh, Just don't call me...") during the bridge part
d) I LOVE the rap part - both JJ and Yunho's (Yunho's moves includes sitting on his backup dancers - cool)
e) Funny - someone (JJ, I think) dumps his phone into a glass of red wine to mute/spoil it. WTH?! LOL.
f) Still endorsing ANYCALL!

OK, got the video saved! Whoots!

I can't wait to see the LIVE perfomance. The dance moves looks very sleek and cool, but some look that way due to video-editting? I hope it looks as "clean" as it is in the MV. Speaking of the LIVE performance, the performance edition of "Wrong Number" has stronger synthesized BGM, probably to synchronise with dance steps?

Now, the 4 new songs.
I've only heard "사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)" and "사랑아 울지마 (Don't Cry My Lover)". I like "Love Bye Love" but I forgot how "Don't Cry My Lover" sounds like. Needs more listens!

Off to rewatch "Wrong Number" for nth time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!