Nobody

It's been:
2 days after Singapore K-Pop Night;
1 day after the last intensive(??) paper!

It's kinda sudden, especially after 2 days, but after watching fancams of the K-Night, I just want to scream

"OMFG DID WE REALLY GET INTO THE CONCERT AND SAW SO MANY GASOOS LIVE?!

Rudeness aside, I'm just super excited and -insert best word describing my elation here- after the concert and the fancams. I'm not anybody's super fan, but I really enjoyed myself.

PCJ and I were there super early (but some 2PM fans were even earlier!), hoping to gain an advantage if there's really gonna be tickets given out on the day itself. Total disappointment because there wasn't, at least not from the Embassy. So we spent our time walking around all the visible and dark corners of the stadium hoping to sneak our way into the concert. Some of the singers were already rehearsing (12PM++?).

We got to a premium entrance where we could look into the stadium where we could only see the seats. But that combined with Chae Yeon rehearsing just made us REALLY desperate to see the concert! REALLY! After that we managed to "join forces" with 2 girls from St. Nick's, WP and D. D had a ticket to the concert (A seat) and was there with WP to get her a ticket. Sat in the queue into the stadium, hoping to sneak our way into the concert.

Totally disappointed when it was 6pm and we still had no tickets! D said she'll borrow ticket stubs from the peeps around her seat to sneak the 3 of us in but thankfully WP got news that someone had tickets to give away! We still didn't have 4 tickets, but we only had to sneak one person in! A sincere hug and thousands of "THANK YOU!!!"s to the Koreans (I assume!) who gave us tickets!

It's a miracle, November 4th. I mean, we were given tickets, not sold. Many people who had extras were selling tickets at prices like $150. OK, I admit it's A seat but god knows maybe you get the North area A. Oh and the most miraculous thing was, WP who sat at the seat of the borrowed ticket stub's owner, wasn't shoo-ed away at all and sat throughout the whole concert! Maybe the ah-pek didn't really want to attend?

So, correction: Thousands of "THANK YOU!!!"s to the Koreans and the ah-pek who gave us tickets!

I think I like Wonder Girls' performance the most, since I only know their song and while I may know the others', I'm not really a fan (like, say, 2PM?). But Jun Jin is just...! Dance king of the night la. His "Wa" really started the concert with a bang. Now I've even got it on my computer.

Anyway, please come again! And bring Dong Bang with you guys!
I hope everything's not marred but the ruined press conference. I have no idea why every single time Korean stars visits our little dot this year, the negative news are always about the horrible press conferences, Hye Gyo's trip included.

Pictures when I get them! (Faster send me, PCJ!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!