Post-Prom

Just two posts ago I was still talking about the coming prom and two posts later it's already over - for almost 2 days?! It would have felt earlier if I posted about it yesterday (but since yesterday was the freaking MKMF...).

PCJ and I went to catch "The Coffin" before prom (OK, I know, right before the prom?!) while waiting for DEAR2 and Big Bird to get ready. Oh, before I forget, did I mention both our phones rang during the show?! I happily, but quietly laughed at PCJ when her SMS tone rang, but suayness is my bro or something, my phone had to ring too. Good thing it wasn't darn loud and during a quiet, but scary moment - I might get killed by the frightened movie-goers man.

'Kay, the movie. It's only midly scary, I guess? Since I didn't even look at the carpet at all, and I didn't have to shield my eyes from the horror like I did during "4Bia" (Now that is seriously a horror film). It's kinda confusing mid-movie, since we didn't know the connection between the male and female leads' stories. The end was meaningful and well-wrapped up. Some may not like it as a horror film since it's scaring tactics are cliche and predictable but I think this is a good film nonetheless.

Moving on.

We had time after the movie to sit and chat the time away, afterwhich we left around at 5.45pm to meet the rest at school. It's really a mystery how the security guards can see that it was raining and not open the side gate. One finally did and we managed to get into the school, clean and dry!

At reception, we were given a peach shortbread (I dunno, it looks like a cookie to me though, and it tastes really good!) then we proceeded to sit where ever we wanted. DEAR2, PCJ, YR老婆, Sally and I sat at one of the last-row tables and was gonna ask Big Bird and her beau to sit with us when our plans got foiled. Nevermind...

The food was...disappointing. OK, the soup was the best out of the 3 courses. Main course was chicken...dunno-what (probably chicken stone/rock or something since it's so darn hard) with cream sauce. The dessert was...erm, cookie and cream...mousse? One thing's for sure though - the cream is so there. I only ate the top layer where all the cookie is and some of the horrible "mousse", if you like.

The twist of the day was when I, the suay-kia actually got a prize from the lucky draw! Although it's not much, I got a $10 voucher for ESPRIT! Whooots! $10 down, $79.90 to go. Shit.
Okay, after that PCJ and I heard that the first prize was a trip to Bintan, 2 days and...3 nights?

Argh, whatever because it wasn't for real - the first prize was a camera...I think, since it was just the emcee's guess. (Have to agree though, the box is too big for tickets.) Lifted our spirits up for nothing! Aigoo!

The prom was kinda fun. The food can go to hell and everything would've been perfect! Anyway, glad I didn't miss prom. But if you did miss, console yourself with "The food sucked - BAD!"

On a side note,
CLUBBOX IS DRIVING ME INSANE!
Stop mysteriously dissappearing! I had to restart all my downloads twice already. This time, of all times, you just HAD to go missing when my K Pop Night concert was already more than half-done.
Great job, clubbox. <_____<

Never a day without some TVXQ!
"시간이 슬픔과 입 맞췄을 때 울리던 전화
펑펑 울고 있던 목소리에 네게 아무것도 해줄수 없었어
울지마 모든걸 이해해 그 동안 미안해 란 말만 덧붙히고
그리움이 사랑을 앞서 던지던 너의 헤어지잔 말

*
추억의 빛깔이 바래졌을때 모두 흐려졌을때 그때 사랑의 맘을 닫아 볼게
Bye Bye Bye Bye My Love ⅹ2 들리니 You Hear Me Now Yeah~

꿈속엔 눈물이 춤을 추고 눈을 뜬 아침엔 너란 향길 씻어
새 옷 입고 준비를 해 홀로 선 첫날을 축하하듯

붐비는 기억 속 들리는 음악에 떨리던 이 가슴 멎은 오늘을 실감해
난 늘 너에게 좋은 사람이였을까? 구름과 같이 멈출 수 없던 우리 행복했던 날

*Repeat

Yo! Everytime 잠깐의 시간이 내 맘을 아프게 했나봐
울고 있을 시간에 너의 마음을 다치게 했나봐
함께 쓰던 너의 집 비밀번호
너의 손이 닿기 전에 잊혀져 가고 있잖아
니가 준 사랑에 다시 한번 상처 입은
쓰라린 고통의 무채색의 옷을 입은 방랑자
아무리 감싸주지 못한 눈물 속에 패배자
우리 다시 이런 사랑 하지 말자

아름다운 날인데 눈엔 자꾸 눈물이 날까

*Repeat ⅹ2"
- 사랑 안녕 사랑, TVXQ!
I love this song. Micky is good. "새 옷 입고 준비를 해 홀로 선 첫날을 축하하듯" is my favourite line. I dumped it into Google translate and it's something along the lines of "Wearing new clothes, in celebration of the first day being alone". Sweeeeet.

"Don't Say Goodbye" is a pretty song too. It's very ballad-ish, "Shin Hye Sung" brand. I don't think I've heard any ballad sung by them which sounds like this.

'Kay, ciao now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!