Talk Play Love

I'm on a "We Got Married!" roll!!!!!


I really love it when Hyun Joong went "Wait here." and then suddenly his band-mates came out and thanked Hwang Bo for the meal. It's hilarious but at the same time, so sweet!
The funnier part comes after this, when the couple goes out for some shopping (or you can it playing?) and does some retarded things (like PCJ and I did when we were in Toys 'R' Us taking photos with girly crowns and dolls. OMFG!?! LOL). Seriously, Hyun Joong has some really loose screws in his head. Really. Loose.

Maybe someday I should do a "Memorable Ssangchu couple Quotes" for fun. I think any bad day will turn good if I read it. Yea I should. I still laugh when I think of the "At least it's oxygen not nitrogen right?!" line. God, WTHeck!

Can't really decide who's my favourite couple but it's gotta be either the HwangJoong or AnBi couple! I really pray and hope and etc that AnBi's for real! They are so darn sweet and I refuse to believe it's only for show. AnBi couple fighting!

OK, off for more WGM! Can't wait for Hyun Joong's crack and Hwang Bo's maniacal laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!