TRI-ANGLE

"매일 보는 사건 끊임없이 죽음들을 만들어 내는 곳 이 땅엔 자비란 게 사라진 걸까?"
- 东方神起

AIGOO! My "country"'s bombed by those self-righteous terrorists! ;___;

Went looking for a job today with Pervee today.

...

You can guess how pissed I am. I'm so tired! I went out yesterday too, to see if Cotton On's hiring but their notice's taken off. Argh! Waste my energy going out. Waste my money. Waste my precious time that should've been used to watch "WGM!"!! Ssangchu and AnBi and A couple! ARGH!

Now I even think Alex and Shin Ae's good too.
Among all the couples, although I believe AnBi can become real very easily, but AlShin will be even more possible, my feelings after watching the Come To Play "WGM!" specials.

I just applied for some jobs at JobsCentral. PLEASE WORK!!!!

Oh and PLEASE call my house number! My handphone's SIM card's confiscated. Yea, PCJ, my phone bill bao-ed again. Whether for real or because I didn't fulfill my vegeterian-for-a-week promise...I dunno!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!